Sunday, Dec. 4, 2016 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m.
At Mt. Sterling Community Center, 164 E. Main St. 740-869-2453
- Visit Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Sterling Public Library craft
- Bundle up for horse-drawn wagon rides
- Music provided by First United Methodist Church Hand Bell Choir
- “Christmas Past” display by the Mt. Sterling Community Museum
- Make a Christmas greeting for Veterans
- All children will receive a gift
- Other activities, and refreshments provided
- Participate in the Jingle Bell Just for Fun Run and Ugly Sweater contest on Sat. Dec. 3 beginning at 10 a.m. at the Center
- Enter the Gingerbread House contest. Categories are individual and business with adult & youth entries in the individual category. To enter please bring your gingerbread house to the Center no later than Fri. Dec. 2 by 5 p.m. Vote for your favorite! Entries will be on display on Sat. Dec. 3 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. and on Sun. Dec. 4 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m.
- Silent Bid for the Annual Christmas Quilt Stitched by MSCC Sew Social Ladies – bids accepted Dec. 2nd through Dec. 23rd.