The Big Give is a 26-hour online giving rally to make a difference through kindness.
During this period, from Tue. Oct. 10 at 10 a.m. until Wed. Oct. 11 at 12 p.m. your gifts for the Mt. Sterling Community Center made through the Columbus Foundation’s “Big Give” will be amplified. All donations will be increased based on the amount in the bonus pool donated to the Columbus Foundation for this event by its family of donors, community and corporate partners.
During the “Big Give” hours, go to columbusfoundation.org/the-giving-store
(beginning at 10 a.m. ET on Tue. Oct. 10, 2017 until 12 p.m. on Wed. Oct. 11.)
- Type in “Mt. Sterling Community Center” in the Search box.
- Click the Give button to make a gift; all major credit cards are accepted.
Or; Text to connect: Text the organization code for the Center 11874 to 6142300347
- Donations must be made by credit card; the Foundation is unable to accept checks, cash or stock for the Big Give
- The minimum donation is $20
- Tax information for your donations will be provided to you by the Columbus Foundation
Donations made to the Mt. Sterling Community Center go towards the programs and activities of the Center for Mt. Sterling and the surrounding area.