8th Annual Mt. Sterling Community Center “Christmas in the Village”
Sunday, Dec. 3, 2017 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m.
- Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Make a craft with the Mt. Sterling Public Library
- Bundle up and enjoy a horse drawn wagon ride
- Enjoy the music provided by First United Methodist Church Hand Bell Choir
- “Christmas Past” display by the Mt. Sterling Community Museum
- Make a Christmas greeting for Veterans
- All children will receive a gift!
- Participate in the “Ugly sweater/shirt/top” contest beginning at 2 p.m.; judging at 2:30 p.m.
- Enter the Gingerbread House contest. Multiple categories with the winners determined by the public. Deliver your entry to the Center no later than Fri. Dec. 1 at 5 p.m. and will be on display Sat. Dec 2 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. and on Sun. Dec. 3 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m.
- Silent bid for the Annual Christmas Quilt stitched by the Mt. Sterling Community Center Sew Social ladies! Bids accepted Dec 1 through Dec 22. for another beautiful one of a kind piece created by a talented group of ladies!
- Refreshments provided by the Mt. Sterling Community Center
PS. Don’t forget to visit our…
“Bake Sale at the Banks”
Friday, December 8, 2017 9 a.m.-2 p.m. or until sold out.
Visit us at Chase & Milton Banks, Mt. Sterling OH
Proceeds benefit the Mt. Sterling Community Days Festival!
Call 740.869.2453 for additional details or to donate.