The Mt. Sterling Community Center, is conveniently located between London, Grove City, Circleville and Washington Court House in Mt. Sterling, Ohio.
The Mt. Sterling Community Center has multiple rooms that are available for rent for weddings, wedding receptions, wedding showers, baby showers, reunions, graduation parties, corporate events, youth events and more! The Community Center can accommodate your group, ranging from a few guests to a few hundred!
- Conveniently located at 164 E. Main St. Mt. Sterling OH
- Plenty of free parking
- Table and chair set up is included in your hourly rental fee
- Event will be staffed by a Center custodian
- Warming kitchen available*
- Full-service kitchen available*
- Cloth table coverings available*
- Table settings (dishware and flatware) is available*
- Five rooms designed to meet
- Conference Room
- Sewing Room
- Youth Room
- Multi-Purpose Room
*There is an additional fee for use of the Warming Kitchen, Full Kitchen and Fabric Table Coverings.
Feel free to stop by for a tour, or call for more information. Rental and building use applications may be found under the forms tab.
Normal business hours are 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. weekdays excluding holidays. Rentals may be scheduled during the week or on the weekend.
164 E. Main Street, Mt. Sterling, OH 43143 phone: 740.869.2453
The Mt. Sterling Community Center is a 501(c)(3) organization