Tuesday, January 02, 2024
MT. STERLING COMMUNITY CENTER FOOD PANTRY
FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 2, 2024
The Mt. Sterling Community Center Food Pantry serves eligible households most Tuesdays and the first Thursday of each month.
This week our hours are:
Food Pantry Tuesday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Food Pantry Thursday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
WIC Thursday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
WIC is traveling to Mt Sterling. Participants can sign up and load benefits at Mt Sterling Community Center the 1st Thursday of the month. WIC provides food packages to income eligible pregnant women and children until age 5. WIC also provides nutrition education and breastfeeding support to anyone in the community.
***Please call WIC to schedule your appointment, 740-852-3068.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing time.
Thank you for making room in your car for your food boxes, and for not smoking while being served.
- Food Pantry is available for households that are income eligible.
- Distribution of pre-packed food boxes will be delivered to your vehicle.
- Please remain in your vehicle and you will be assisted in numerical order.
- Please bring proof of residence at first visit and picture ID every visit.
- Call 740-869-2453 or email us at [email protected] for further information.
- You may find food pantry eligibility information at the Mid-Ohio Food Collective at: www.mofc.org and by selecting >Get Help>Find Food Now>Enter Zip Code >View Eligibility Guidelines
Thank you so much to all that donate and volunteer to bring this service to our community. We could not do it without all of you